Thursday, September 15, 2005

In the works...

I know, I know, I've been missing for a long time. However, I do have some new content planned for the next few weeks. Reviews of Riviera: The Promised Land (GBA) and Tales of Symphonia (GC) for one thing, as well as some first impressions of Radiata Stories (PS2) and Burnout Legends (PSP).

The usual features, such as Hidden Gems and Greatest Game Ever, will be back, but I will also be adding some new semi-regular features. Firstly is Imports of Import... which as you can probably guess is all about the latest US releases of note, and then I will also be pointing out some of the best games from the current generation of consoles, starting with the PS2.

I am aiming to have the first update posted by Tuesday at the latest (the ToS review I mentioned), so see you there!

No comments: