Saturday, April 22, 2006

I wonder what Mother Brain's age is?

Okay, so I was all set to go and buy Daxter, but when I got into town I was horrified by the asking price - £35! Honestly, we really do get ripped off for our games in the UK.

So I'm going to hold out until the price goes down, and in the meantime I have ordered an import copy of Metroid Prime Hunters for £22 and also Brain Age for £15. The multiplayer options in MPH should keep me occupied for most of my holiday, and Brain Age will help to keep mine brain from turning to cottage cheese from watching too much day time television.

Considering I'm still not that far through Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, or have even started Wild Arms 4, Shadow Hearts 2 and quite a few other RPG's in my collection, I should be all set for holiday entertainment now! I'll try and put up a couple of new posts while I'm off work, so remember to keep an eye on the RetroModern Gaming blog!

No comments: