Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Normal service WILL be resumed shortly

As I am sure you have noticed, there hasn't been any new posts for a while. I am working on rectifying this situation within the next week or two, and in the meantime I have made a few changes to the blog which I hope you will appreciate.

This year I hope to have more general diary style entries as well as the usual reviews and other features that I have been posting in the past. However, if there's something in particular that you have enjoyed reading here, you can let me know via the poll which your should find in the right side bar.

I have recently completed Final Fantasy XII for the PS2 and I hope to have a review up soon, however I would like to spend the time to make it a good read, much as I endeavoured to do with my Dragon Quest VIII review around the same time last year.

I won't make too many other promises at this stage as far as content goes, but I hope to be able to post reviews of Titan Quest and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess soon, as well as a full week devoted to the Wii and its games like the Xbox 360 week I wrote towards the end of last summer.

No comments: